cameraspeed file per country
  • Hi all,
    To avoid the problem of the legality of the radars in each country, I think it would be easier to have a single cameraspeed file per country.
    This will allow everyone to be responsible for posting or not radar.
    With this principle, if I have a trip from France -> Switzerland -> Italy -> Austria -> Germany, I only download the cameraspeed file from Italy.
    Like that, no more problems at the border, I will not have the radars of other countries.
    But that's just an idea, I do not know if it's possible ...
    Thank you.

PS: would you have the Gpx file of the camera speed of Italy so that I can make a unique .mca file of this country for our vacation to 23 bikers.
    that would be highly apreciated.
    Thank you.
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • That already exists, but it costs something. Look here:
    https://www.scdb.info/en/installation-mapfactor/
  • Thanks for this information Crocodilefarm.
    I do not understand, it's 10 euros a year for a country and it's free for all the countries of Europe ?!
  • As an alternative, You could look whether you find a gpx camspeed file at poi plaza or other appropriate web pages and create an own mca file without icons?
  • @MacDony
    this is not practical as cameras are treated as import and there is a limit on how many imported files you can have
  • Thank you for your information, I looked Poi plaza, but the update dates from 2017

Italy contains about 4800 radar pois :~
  • SCDB takes 9,95 € per year. I understand that all downloads are included for one year.

how many imported files are possible? I've already have had more than 20 and all went well.
  • I think 32, including cameras

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion