Problem with Bluetooth volume
  • I have mentioned this problem before but it has not been fixed yet! I use the app with my Bluetooth motorcycle helmet intercom. All works well apart from phone calls. Initially the volume is loud but within a minute of the phone call starting the volume drops to an unusable level. Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a solution? This is very frustrating as the navigation part of the app is perfect.
    Regards Colin
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Depends on how MFN sound channel output settings are set. Mine are Standard, no problems.
  • 2highlander, do you receive incoming phone calls to a motorcycle intercom/headset whilst using MFN and is the volume good and loud or does the volume drop down to an unusable level after a 10 to 15 seconds?
  • Yes, I use it with a Schuberth SRCS. During phone calls navigator is dimmed, all ok so far.
  • Hi,
    Use defaut volume with Scala rider G4 Bluetooth
    and No probleme.
    Use custom volume -> probleme
  • I am beginning to think therefore that there may be a problem with my phone.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion