Newest Mapfactor not win10 compatible ?
  • My Mapfactor program says, there are some updates available, but first i need to update the program self and then restart. It downloads the update file... nothing happens... when i then try to check for updates it says i need to restart MF, when i restart it the whole thing begins from "there are some updates"...

so i've tried to download a new version MF setup from developer and when i run it my windows says this program cann't be run it's not compatible...

greetings
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Same problem here too.
  • It’s the same thing with every version change since I installed MFN for the first time - the update procedure on PC never works without manual intervention.

My solution this time (17.0 to 17.1):

1) Before starting the MFN Setup I deleted the files "xxxxx\Install\setup_pc_navigator.exe"  and "xxxxx\Setup\setup.dat" (xxxxx ist the folder where the downloadable content is stored).
    2) After restarting the setup utility I first called „Product updates“ and installed the setup utility.
    3) After the next start of the setup utility I went to „Install application“ – „Install PC Navigator“ which starts the setup procedure
    4) After successfull installation I reapplied all my personal configuration changes
    5) Manually deleted the folder „C:\ProgramData\Navigator\17.0“

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion