Bolivia Map causes app crash
  • Hello, it seems, that the latest Bolivia Map causes app crash. When I downloaded the maps of Peru, Chile and Argentina it works fine. When I also downloaded the map of Bolivia the app constantly crashes, when I scroll over Bolivia. After deleting the Bolivia map everything works fine again.... Has someone experienced the same bug? Or how can I download an "old" map of Bolivia, that is working?

Thanks and have a nice day
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • I've had same experience with a map from Portugal. I downloaded it from the early-access. If you are doing the same, then go back to standard downloads, there are all the stable maps.

Otherwise Mapfactor usually will rollback the early-access maps to the stable ones. But this could take some days.

First you should delete the Bolivia map.
    Then go to 'ConfiguracĂ­on' --> 'Gestor de mapas' --> uncheck 'Accceso anticipado a mapas'.
    ('Settings' --> 'Map manager' --> 'Early maps access')
    Finally download the Bolivia map again.
  • Thanks for your response, Crocodilefarm. "Early map access" is unchecked in my app.... so I probably downloaded the Bolivia map not as "early access map", but as regular map.
    So, I will try to download the Bolivia map again in a few days... perhaps it's fixed then :-) 
  • Sometimes the download does not complete correctly. It might be worth deleting the map and trying again.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion