Navigator 11 Free California map
  • Hello,
    I'm using Navigator 11 Free (11.0.10) and I tried to use California Free map - downloaded with Setup Utility 11.0.8,
    which reports versioninfo for this map as 201104230.
    This map is not recognized by Navigator ...
    ( Arizona (versioninfo 201106130 ) is recognized )
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Hi, with California there is still problem with overflow of Road Numbers (mentioned in
    http://forum.mapfactor.com/discussion/72/v11-crashes/#Item_9). I would need fix on the source side. I am on vacation next week so more info after that.
    sorry for the trouble
    Martin
  • Hi,

I ran into the same problem with the California-map. In a few weeks, we want to start a car-trip through California, so it would be very nice when the bug would be fixed soon.

Thank you in advance!!!
    agar
  • It is "fixed" (I would use "hacked" instead) where road numbers starting with "from " and "Exit " were removed. You should see it on update after server SYNC.
    Martin
    p.s. note, that even it has date 110704 it was created from planet110602
  • Hi,
    thanks for fixing it.
    BUT: Where can I find the fix? I tried to update with update tool, but it says always 'No updates'. Where can I download the new version?
    By the way: Is it a new software- or map-version?

Thanks
    agar
  • It is a new map. You would see it on update only if you already have USA\California installed. Note, that this is for version 11 only.
    thanks
       Martin
  • Hi Martin,
    ... thanks a lot for the "California-Hack" ...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion