favourite folder
  • Hello,
    I have a problem in wanting to add a new folder in my favorite, indeed my favorites already has 10 folders which filled the page and so impossible to click on an empty place of the page to add a new folder, it automatically goes in a file already present. Exp: in favorite are germany, belgium, ect ...., switzerland (10 files), impossible to add a 11th file,
    thank you

• 6 Comments sorted by
  • I added 14 groups without problem
  • Hello Tomas,

When I open the folder Favorite editor, I have the 10 folders already created that take the whole page whose 1 ° is grayed out automatically, to add a new folder i must clik on "add a folder" button that will create it as under Folder in that grayed out, but to create a 11th folder is impossible since there is no empty space to click on it.

thank you for your time

• If you make one favorite outside the folders and position it on top, like a home favorite and/or a work favorite, you can easily create new folders. These new folders will be added at the bottom.
  • Hello,

i just did it this way,i create a folder in the 1° folder,i make a favorite on the map,i put it on my new folder then i go via the editor in the 1° folder find mi new folder and i drag it on the top,that is the only way i find;

thank you

• ps. Is it not possible to add a "create a new folder" function in adding a favorite?
  • Hm, I don't know why you have faced this problem... Try to play with settings

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion