No maps visible
  • Asus ZenPad 10 (Z300M Tablet), Android 6.0, Mapfactor Navigator Version 3.0.115, Data stored on Micro SD card.

Newly installed Navigator, I have successfully downloaded 4GB maps (Free) but I see only blue background in Navigator. As suggested in the FAQ I've tried restarting the app and rebooting the tablet, to no avail. What should I try next? I'm reluctant to add a further 4GB to my download allowance!
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Are you able to search for a place by using the search function and show the place on the map?
  • Yes, I put in my postcode and it shows as a little icon (four concentric circles) on the blue background. Turning on location I get the usual open four-pointed star (I've used Navigator for a couple of years on my phone, so know what to expect!) but again only on the blue background. The distance between these two places increases and decreases as I zoom in and out. So everything seems to work apart from actually showing the map!
  • please check tjat maps have been downloaded in Map manager/download maps
  • Yes, they're all listed, greyed out with their boxes ticked and with current data versions and "no update available".
  • go to settings/advanced and cick Send logs
    mark it for my attention please
  • Done. Thank you!
  • And thanks to Tomas's reply it's now fixed, and 5* put on Google Play.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion