MapFactor blocked
  •      Hi Tomas,
      My current device navigation is Lumia 640,8GB.
      I installed MapFactor both OSM and Tom Tom maps on the CD card,almost 9GB in total.
      After it has blocked in December (see danmirfen December 1) and unexpectedly unblocked,
    now they say no recognize this item and the app is dead.
      I suppose the CD card is the problem,not the licence,because the app is too big and currently
    the apps can t be installed on cards,or can t have a reliable functionally.
      On the same card,other apps are in order(Skype,Meteo,Lumia Help,etc.)
      Now I must clear the card and reinstall the whole thing.
      May I get Tom Tom Maps on Android(Samsung Note 4,32GB) ?
    There I have only MapFactor with OSM.
      Tom Tom Europe:Order#229203/25.10.2016 and Mega Pack:1306-4388-1208-33552/16.11.2016.
              Thank you in advance!
                           Dan
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Dan,
    licensing issues  cannot be resolved here, please email.
  •         Hi Tomas,
      My current device for navigation is Lumia 640,8GB.I installed MapFactor both OSM and Tom Tom maps on
    the CD card,almost 9GB in total.After it has blocked in December(see danmirfen December 1) and unexpectedly unblocked,now they say no recognize this item end the app is dead.
      I suppose the CD card is the problem,because the app too big and currently the apps can t be installed on
    cards,or can t have a reliable functionally.On the same card other apps are in order(Skype,Meteo,Lumia Help)
      Now I must clear the card and reinstall the whole thing.
      May i get Tom Tom Maps on Android(Samsung Note 4,32GB)?
      Tom Tom Europe:Order#229203/25.10.2016 and Mega Pack :GPA:1306-4388-1208-33552/16.11.2016.
               Thank you very much !
                                 Dan
  • you need to email to get license transferred

• @Tomas: please mention the email address. He obviously has no clue.
  • he already emailed
  • Dear,
    I changed my cell phone and I can't access anymore the navigator free neither tom tom maps. How I can fix it?
    Please, if I need to send e-mail, give your email address.

Thank you in advance.
  •  install Navigator free on your new device, go to Settings and click Send logs
    please type your order ID

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion