New to mapfactor - tom tom maps download on pc / use on android car unit
  • I am testing a new android car unit (XTRONS TD101AS) and installed map factor free. It seems to work fine but I would like to use the tom tom maps. Unfortunately I don't have any (fast) internet connection (Wifi is incredible slow), so I would like to download new maps on my pc and copy them to the sd card. Is this possible?

Thx in advance
    Detlev from germany
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Detlev,
    it is possible, but not easy
    you would need to email once you buy maps
  • OK, what program do I need on windows pc to buy / download the tom tom maps? And to which email address do I have to send information after buying them for moving them onto the android radio SD card?

Thx in advance
    Detlev
  • you need to buy from your Android device and then email
  • OK I bought the tom tom europe maps using my android radio but did not download any map now. What do I have to mail to which email address? the map download should be done with my pc and then stored onto SD card for the android unit
    Thx in advance
    Detlev
  • go to settings and click Send logs
    please add your order ID
  • Yes, you can ;) I installed the Navigator 16 software, entered the keycode and could download all maps to the sd card - thank you!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion