No Map Download page
  • Hi there,

something went wrong with my Navigator installation. I updated my phone to a new Android (7.0) and now I cannot download the maps anymore... 

Clearing the cache, deleting data, uninstalling and re-installing the app didn't help. I can load it, saying that I want to use the free maps. But as soon as I klick the "ok" for downloading the maps my screen gets either black or white and just freezes.

Formerly I have allowed the Navigator to overwrite my existing installation on the SD-Card. However, then I deleted this folder (navigator) in the SD-Card and now I cannot download any maps anymore nor go into the app itself...

Who can help??
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • you can also download maps using our PC version:
    http://navigatorfree.mapfactor.com/
    once maps are downloaded, copy them to your device, android/data/com.mapfactor.navigator/files/navigator/data folder
  • hi everybody,

same problem. i tried to copy the maps from pc to smartphone, but they were not seen by my smartphone.
    i only copied the country_osm.mca and not the earth_osm.mca. was it the reason ??

thanks for reply
  • earth_osm.mca is essential.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion