Echo with MapFactor on car stereo
  • Hello!

I use MapFactor on my phone Samsung S3 joined to my car stereo with Blue Tooth.
    I have check "sound volume custom" in expert options because, when I use MapFactor I also listen my playlist in the same time and I have to adjust the volume of each app (MapFactor and Musicplay).

But why I hear the MapFactor announcements in first on my phone and in second time on my stereo car? 
    That is a very unpleasant echo with MapFactor but not with the song on my app MusicPlay.

And if I lower the global sound level of my phone I don't hear my playlist musics.

Is there a solution?

Thanks a lot
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hello !

Nobody have a solution for the echo with MapFactor and Samsung S3 connected to stereo car with Blue Tooth?
  • you can try this app:
    it has some function to reroute system sound(I havent own experiences with this app). I am not sure if it is working with synthetized voices.
  • Hello!

Thanks for your answer but it's not the solution for my problem.
    I tested with this app but the echo is always here.

I'm very surprise that nobody have this problem: the MapFactor announcements are in first go out of my Samsung S3 speaker then, after 1 at 2 seconds, goes out of my stereo car speakers connected with Blue Tooth and create an echo. 

But, if I think that Blue Tooth made this delay (and produce this echo), why the other Androïd apps (example: Music Player) automatically stop the sound of my Samsung S3 speaker (and delete this echo) when I connect my stereo car with Blue Tooth?

Isn't it a MapFactor problem?

Do I ask a new feature ????

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion