goto to exact GPS coordinate
  • Many accommodation places now list their exact GPS location as a coordinate on their booking website, for example format N44.93752 E1.17902. Is there any way in MFN to display or specify or move to a coordinate? I think not, but would be very useful when I am booking accommodation and planning a route. The alternative of performing a search, especially in an unfamiliar country, which I am currently doing, is hours of endless frustration, comparing the map displayed on my phones map with that of the map on the accommodation website. In the Copilot app I can perform this function very simply from a number of different places.
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • coordinates entry is fourth tab in Search - you may need to swipe tabs to the left, or use landscape
  • That's fantastic tomas!! And will save me a lot of time. Yes, I had no idea there was a 4th tab. The user interface gives no clue that it is possible to swipe across. I always have the phone in portrait orientation for cycle touring. I sometimes find that MFN crashes when orientation is changed between portrait & landscape. Maybe the 4 tab names can be reduced in width to fit when displayed on a phone in portrait mode?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion