default settings
  • Hi there!

I have purchased a new car audio system (running WinCE 6.0) that however had come with a horrible navigation. Luckily, I found Navigator Free which makes me sooooo happy - I simply love OSM!

There are two things, though, that I would like to change:

1. the default zoom after the application starts: I always get the "world-wide" view after the application launches (i.e. after I start my car's engine) and have to press 10+ times the "+" button to get to the "street-level" view. I cannot find this setting anywhere in the options.

2. the default panel information: in the map view, there are three panels at the bottom: azimuth, # satellites, and speed (I think). I would like to change the azimuth to altitude by default. Again, I cannot find this anywhere in the settings, and it resets to the azimuth every time I start the car.

Could anyone advice me on how to change these settings? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    David
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Hi David,

1. zoom on start is the same as when you close navigator, providing your settings can be saved - may be your SD is protected.
    2. just click one of the panels and choose what you want to see.

regards
    Tomas

• Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your help - it was the write-protection lock on my SD card.

David

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion