Can I Install MapFactor on my OEM FACTORY NAVIGATION SYSTEM????
  • Hey whats up... i live in dominican republic where cars doesnt come with my countrys map.. so... looking cars on a local car webpage here http://www.supercarros.com/Carros/Hyundai/Santa Fe/292762.html , i found that this 2013 hyundai santafe DOES HAVE MAP FACTOR on the navigation system!!!

So.. the cuestion is??? can i do this???? i have a 2006 acura tl with navi... 

I think it could be possible because i saw another car (350z) with garmin installed.. it is just a software problem... i know a little bit about computer so i think i could do that but the thing is i dont know where or how to START......
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • hi rick1989
    it depends on operating system in your devicem we support windows and android
    regards
    Tomas
  • Hi Tomas

the fact is that i think my OEM Navigation System does support windows files because on my cd files i have .bin files .png files etc.. the thing is i dont how this guy did that... and i really need that on my car.. so.. any ideas guys??

Look at this photo.....

Hyundai Santafe 2013... most of navigation system are the same.. only the look is different but i have the cd the box at the trunk etc....
    imageimage
  • first you download setup utilities
    navigatorfree.mapfactor.com/
    and then you install CE version on your SD card and then maps
  • could you tell me where can i find the "CE" version after i download the setup utility?
  • install application/install pocket navigator//windows ce device

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged