B 174 Chemnitz to Zschopau
  • MF Android turns to the B 174 under construction at this brigde http://osm.org/go/0MIP3PZbe-  crossing the B 174. Actually it is not possible at all to turn onto the B 174 from the bridge, because the roads are on different levels. Other software using OSM Maps does not have this error.
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • I tried to route Chemitz to Zschopau (both town centers) and it does not enter the road under construction. The same in PC nav/Android, older/current data ... wasn't the case you navigate and your GPS position jumped on the road under construction?
    thanks
       Martin
  • You may be right an not ;-). What I experienced actually was, that the route jumped to the road under construction, when driving there. And necessarily just at the bridge the location is the same as on the road. I will watch the next time more exactly the position, when nearing to that point.
  • The cursor representing the car (the android phone) left the road a couple of meters before the bridge and jumped to the road under construction then. Routing before followed the the road actually in use.

I would have to track the location with other software to see, if this an error of my device or a map error.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion