TomTom Map Info
  • Hi
    I downloaded recently "MapFactor: GPS Navigation" from google play for give it a try with my two deviced: a LG P350 Android and a Tablet 7' oem, both with GPS.
    I've decided to try it because my old original TomTom One v1 is almost not functional for supply problem with car cable.
    I read that is possible to use a TomTom map, but there aren't so much info about how do it if you already have a TomTom original map like me.
    I've an "Europe Map for TomTom One v1" of 3 years ago and I like to try to use it if I can do it ^^;

Thank you for the info.
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • I am quite sure, that I read somewhere else in this forum, that you are not entitled to use tomtom maps from other products together with MF. As far as I remember, there are even technical obstacles.

tomtom maps are extremly cheap here, that I understand, that no other discount is applicable.
  • So I asked here in this forum ^^
    I read that the app can use a TomTom map, so I asked if mine was right ^^
  • you can only use maps from processed by Mapfactor
  • Thank you for info ^^

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged