Tomtom maps licence
  • Hi,

what is
    the license for the Tomtom maps for Mapfactor Navigator on Android? What do I
    get if I buy them? The map obviously, but for how long? What about updates (is
    this included in the price)? Is the license valid for only one device, or can I
    use them in several devices with the google account? Can I transfer the maps to a
    new phone?

Thank you

Pavel

• 7 Comments sorted by
  • Hi pavel,
    TomTom map licence has no expiry and is for one user only. Updates are chargeable, approx half of the full price.
    You can transfer licence to a new device, but you need to inform us first.
    regards

• So, unlike everything else I have that runs on Android: I can't use these on my tablet or my phone, as the mood or needs strike?

Not a big loss, as I've found the OSM maps to be far superior to the TomTom maps.  At least for use with MapFactor Navigator, except for street addresses, which I can resolve with Google Maps, anyway.  But it's kind of annoying.

Jim

• How much do the TomTom maps cost, are they worth it, is the display any better?
  • is it for Android or Windows?
    Program is the same, only maps are different.
  • I use Android OS, thanks.
  • OK, go to Map manager/Buy maps and prices will be displayed.
  • Thanks 'Tomas' I needed courage to click 'Download' then I got the prices, UK only 15€ truck version 40€.
    Thanks for your help.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged